Wind chimes used as a Feng Shui Cure and Bazi Four Pillars of Destiny enhancer
Tuesday, 24 June 2008
Usage 1. For negative energy, it removes the negative chi. For example, if there is a poison arrow, you can use it neutralise a sharp corner. If say a particular corner of the wall is `radiating' poison arrow or sha Qi, some Feng Shui Masters advice the householder to place a wind chime to negate this effect.
Alternatively, they would ask the householder to place a potted plant at the corner to absorb `sha ch;i.' I mentioned earlier in another message in this forum that potted plants are mostly used by Taiwan trained FS practioners.
Usage 2. In one example, if the wind chime is made of metal, it can be used to enhance a metal location. If you found out under the Pillars of Destiny that you are a `weak metal' person, you can place a wind chime to enhance your metal element. And if you need a strong metal feng shui element in a specific bagua area, such as Northwest, for example, a feng shui consultant might recommend a metal wind chime with 6 strings/bells, 6 being the feng shui number for Northwest. The best choice would be considered a chime with hollow tubes, so as to allow the potential Sha Chi to be transmuted into Sheng Chi quality of energy.
These are the two main uses of using a Windchime.
There are three main guidelines for best feng shui placement of wind chimes: the material they are made from, the number of rods/bells and the symbols present in its design.
1. Material. Always be mindful of matching the material/feng shui element of the wind chime with the bagua area element where you want to place it. A metal wind chime can be placed in the West, Northwest and North, while a wood/bamboo chime can be placed in the East, Southeast, and South bagua areas. Sometimes you can even find wind chimes made with porcelain or clay bells, in which case you are dealing with the earth feng shui element and will place them in earth or wood feng shui element bagua areas (Center, Southwest, Northeast, East and Southeast).
As with any feng shui cure, be mindful not to weaken or damage the main element of a bagua area. For example, do not place a metal wind chime in the East (wood element) or a wood chime in the earth element area (Southwest).
2. Numbers. When using a chime as a feng shui cure, attention is also paid to the numbers of the rods/bells. Numbers 6 and 8 are the most popular numbers of bells in a wind chime in order to increase the beneficial energy; while 5 is considered best when you want to suppress bad energy, most often from an annual feng shui star.
3. Symbols. Many feng shui wind chimes come with traditional symbols, such as a Bagua wind chime for protection.
Caution 1: As wind chimes do `vibrate' and give off a certain pitch. it may inadvertently attract `spirits' into the house or that location. For the buddhist when a person dies, buddhist monks use to " call " the dead during the last rites for the person using cymbals or two metal claps . making `noise' in the hope of attracting the spirit of the person.
Caution 2: Wind chimes can be made of many types of materials or even a combination of both and if one is not familiar, may inadvertently cause more damage than good to yourself. For example, if say the North is an auspicous location for someone and this owner decides to hang windchimes (triangle shaped and red) representing the " Fire element ". Under the destructive process of the 5 elements, Fire destroys Water thus this clearly shows that more harm than good may come out of it.
The best advise I would like to give is that if you are not sure whether to hang a windchime or not, please don't do it. Try not to hang the wind chime until you can be certain that it will `help you'.
Take the following into consideration.
1. Type of element and strength you are. Eg. Netural Earth, Weak Earth or Strong Earth person.
2. Where is your front door facing? If say the front door is facing West, then overall, your house's main element is " Metal ".
3. Which corner are you placing the wind chime? If you use a clay windchime, as clay represents earth, by right, it could be used to enhance the earth element provided e.g. you are a " Weak Earth person" under the Pillars of Destiny.
BaZi Feng Shui Archives
Copyrights © 1998-2017 www.Skillon.com. All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Users or customers expressly agree that the use of skillon.com is at user's or customers sole risk. Neither skillon.com, its affiliates nor their respective employees, agents, third party or licensors warrant that skillon.com will be uninterrupted or error free; Nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of skillon.com and its services, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, services or merchandise provided though skillon.com and its employees. The reports and services should not be solely depended upon to make your decisions in life as the predictions are used for reference only. skillon.com and its employees will not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using any information and services provided and in no event shall skillon.com and its employees be liable for any indirect, punitive, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including the loss of business, revenue, profits, or any loss of prospective advantage whatsoever based on your use of the service provided.