Part 2 of 5. His Ta Yun. A sick man and his BaZi Four Pillar of Destiny.
Tuesday, 19 October 2010
This the second part of my article on “A sick man and his BaZi Four Pillar of Destiny.“
A good BaZi Four Pillar of Destiny will need a good Ta Yun in order for you to gain prosperity. A bad BaZi is also the same. A bad baZi will need to have a bad Ta Yun before disaster will strike.
Chart 1. His 10 years luck cycles “Ta Yun”.
By briefly looking at his chart, you will notice that his first 5 Ta Yun (10 years luck cycle) are all printed in blue, one green and no red; all having his bad stars. Life is tough on him.
Just for refreshment, he was a strong day master. In his BaZi Four Pillars of Destiny he has only one good star which was his wealth star. His wealth star was of fire element.
About his Ta Yun.
1. His first Ta Yun was alright. He will not have serious health complication.
2. His second Ta Yun shown that his bad stars were very strong and his only good star was further exhausted. He was facing some complication with his health.
3. In his second Ta Yun, he was not performing very well at school. He was losing his concentration. He was very stubborn, arrogant and was not listening to any advice.
4. His third Ta Yun was not any better. Any strong water year will means disaster for him
5. His fourth Ta Yun was going to be his nightmare. Any strong water year will mean disaster for him.
BaZi Feng Shui Archives
Copyrights © 1998-2017 www.Skillon.com. All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Users or customers expressly agree that the use of skillon.com is at user's or customers sole risk. Neither skillon.com, its affiliates nor their respective employees, agents, third party or licensors warrant that skillon.com will be uninterrupted or error free; Nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of skillon.com and its services, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, services or merchandise provided though skillon.com and its employees. The reports and services should not be solely depended upon to make your decisions in life as the predictions are used for reference only. skillon.com and its employees will not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using any information and services provided and in no event shall skillon.com and its employees be liable for any indirect, punitive, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including the loss of business, revenue, profits, or any loss of prospective advantage whatsoever based on your use of the service provided.