Join Peter   |   Famous BaZi Charts   |   Most searched

Jeff Bezos - most expensive divorce ever?

Tuesday, 4 June 2019
10904 viewers.

The name Jeff Bezos is synonymous with Amazon.com. Just this year of the 2019 JiHai 己亥 the biggest news is about the couple going for a divorce. The couple, Jeff Bezos and Mackenzie came a long way, to be exact 25 years of marriage. You can call it a Silver Jubilee.

Jeff Bezos will still be the richest man in the world after his divorce, even though MacKenzie Bezos is keeping 25% of their Amazon shares.

Jeff Bezos. The Amazon founder and CEO has held the title of the richest person since surpassing Bill Gates back in October 2017. Bezos has been steadily building his fortune since then, and the latest Forbes’ billionaires ranking had his net worth at $131 billion.

But with the divorce agreement, Bezos’ net worth is set to decrease. His 75% stake will give him 59.1 million shares in Amazon. Based on current market prices, Bezos’ post-divorce revised stake in Amazon is worth an estimated $107.4 billion.

That Amazon stake alone stands to put Bezos’ net worth above that of Bill Gates, whose net worth is an estimated $96.5 billion, according to Forbes.

‘Jeff

Marriage

On January 9, 2019, Jeff Bezos and his wife of 25 years, MacKenzie Tuttle, announced on Twitter their intent to divorce after a "long period" of separation.

On April 4, 2019, the divorce was finalized, with Jeff Bezos keeping 75% of the couple's Amazon stock and MacKenzie Tuttle getting the remaining 25% ($35.6 billion) in Amazon stock. However, Jeff Bezos would keep all of the couple's voting rights.

MacKenzie Bezos is World's 4th richest woman after divorce settlement.

Why marriage fails?

Is marriage and separation a destined thing or purely a human decision?

What you see from his BaZi Four Pillars of Destiny? What you see In his 2019?

Wood 财才 is very strong in this JiHai year. Wood 财才 is his spouse star and elements. But surprisingly in this strong Wood 财才 year he choose to divorce.

Not a surprise at all. This separation is a destined thing which is clearly shown in his BaZi.

References

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos



Copyrights © 1998-2019 www.Skillon.com. All Rights Reserved.


DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

Users or customers expressly agree that the use of skillon.com is at user's or customers sole risk. Neither skillon.com, its affiliates nor their respective employees, agents, third party or licensors warrant that skillon.com will be uninterrupted or error free; Nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of skillon.com and its services, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, services or merchandise provided though skillon.com and its employees. The reports and services should not be solely depended upon to make your decisions in life as the predictions are used for reference only. skillon.com and its employees will not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using any information and services provided and in no event shall skillon.com and its employees be liable for any indirect, punitive, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including the loss of business, revenue, profits, or any loss of prospective advantage whatsoever based on your use of the service provided.