Checklist for the rich and successful.
How successful and rich can you be?

Saturday, 14 October 2017
2454 viewers.

Do you have the criteria to be rich and successful? Yes and how far can you go?

First you must to look for your wealth stars. For strong self, 旺 or Cong 从 look 财才 (your wealth, the element that I control). For weak self, 弱 or Zhuan 专 look 劫比 (your wealth, the same element as I).

Now if you have wealth stars, you are ready but you still need to look further using our checklist.

Here is your checklist.

√ 1.Strength 强弱. How strong and healthy are your wealth stars? Do your wealth stars reveal? Do your wealth stars have root? You wealth stars are strong when they revealed and rooted.
√ 2.Support 辅弼. Do your wealth stars have support? for strong self, 旺 or Cong 从 look for 伤食 which produces 财才 (your wealth, the element that I control). For weak self, 弱 or Zhuan 专 look for 印卩 that produce 劫比 (your wealth, the same element as I).
√ 3.Conditions 生克. Do you wealth stars being suppressed, hurt or killed? If they are injured, you path to a successful rich man can be bumpy and you will face many obstacles.


Now take a look at the following chart.



and check against all the above three criteria.

1. He is a weak self. His wealth is 劫比 earth. He has 己 earth revealed and rooted. His wealth stars are strong. Criteria 1.Strength 强弱 is met √.

2. He has fire 丁 closely supporting his wealth star 己 earth. His fire 丁 reveal and rooted and is strong. His most important Useful Ten Gods is his 丁 fire and this丁 fire has strong wood for support. All his three favorable Ten Gods, 官 (wood), 卩 (fire) and 比 (earth), reveal, rooted and have good support. Criteria 2.Support 辅弼 is met √.

3. The only clash is metal against wood but wood is much stronger and wood is not hurt. There is clash but his Useful Ten Gods are not hurt. Criteria 3.Conditions 生克 is met √.

He met all the above three criteria. This is a typical successful rich and successful businessman’s BaZi chart. This chart belong to David Li, 李國寶 Chairman of the Bank of East Asia.

Now if you satisfy all the above three criteria you are more than 70 % on your way to be rich. The remaining 30% is with your TaYun. A good BaZi need good supportive TaYun. TaYun will decide when you can be rich.

Need help, let us take a look and help you. We are now offering reading by TaYun.




Copyrights © 1998-2017 www.Skillon.com. All Rights Reserved.


DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

Users or customers expressly agree that the use of skillon.com is at user's or customers sole risk. Neither skillon.com, its affiliates nor their respective employees, agents, third party or licensors warrant that skillon.com will be uninterrupted or error free; Nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of skillon.com and its services, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, services or merchandise provided though skillon.com and its employees. The reports and services should not be solely depended upon to make your decisions in life as the predictions are used for reference only. skillon.com and its employees will not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using any information and services provided and in no event shall skillon.com and its employees be liable for any indirect, punitive, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including the loss of business, revenue, profits, or any loss of prospective advantage whatsoever based on your use of the service provided.