BaZi : Blind in one eye at the age of three.
Wednesday, 5 September 2012
Accidents do happen to all children. Accidental injuries are a major health problem and are the most common cause of death in children over one year of age. Every year they leave many thousands permanently disabled or disfigured. Each year more than one million children under the age of 15 experience accidents in and around the home or school, for which they are taken to accident and emergency units. Those most at risk from a home accident are the 0-4 years age group. Most of these accidents are preventable through increased awareness, improvements in the home environment and greater product safety.
Now the point is can we see serious injuries from our BaZi, their 10 years luck pillars (Ta Yun) or even at the early childhood years? In many occasions we can tell that the chances of accident are high in a particular year and we advised the parents to be extra careful during these particular years.
Now take a look at our friend here. He was completely blind in his right eye when he was only three years old. Now let us look at his BaZi Four Pillars of Destiny Natal chart.
Chart 1. His BaZi Four Pillar of Destiny.
1. He was a strong daymaster where “Direct Officer” is his useful god. His useful god can be considered as rooted but being exhausted by his neighbors.
2. There is a very high tendency of water and fire clash at his branches.
3. If daymaster become stronger it will have serious impact on his health.
Now let us look at his early childhood years.
Chart 2. He was whipped and left blind in one eye at the age of about three and a half.
1. Look at age three.
2. Look at the Stems (the upper 4 characters). His only useful god being taken away! This useful god being combined and transformed into his hostile god which further enhanced his daymaster. His daymaster became much stronger.
3. Look at Branches. Water became much stronger which clashes with Fire. Accidents were coming.
4. He was whipped and left blind in one eye at the age of about three and a half. He was completely blind in one eye with his retina crushed.
If someone had told his parents that some mishaps will happen to their son when their son was only three years old can this be avoided?
BaZi Feng Shui Archives
Copyrights © 1998-2017 www.Skillon.com. All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Users or customers expressly agree that the use of skillon.com is at user's or customers sole risk. Neither skillon.com, its affiliates nor their respective employees, agents, third party or licensors warrant that skillon.com will be uninterrupted or error free; Nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of skillon.com and its services, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, services or merchandise provided though skillon.com and its employees. The reports and services should not be solely depended upon to make your decisions in life as the predictions are used for reference only. skillon.com and its employees will not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using any information and services provided and in no event shall skillon.com and its employees be liable for any indirect, punitive, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including the loss of business, revenue, profits, or any loss of prospective advantage whatsoever based on your use of the service provided.