BaZi : A cancer victim.
Wednesday, 12 September 2012
It is always sad when I look at someone’s BaZi and see that their future is not very bright. It is not a good feeling and I always feel bad when I have to tell someone that his or her luck is going down hill and he will be very sick. No matter what I still have to tell them but I will tell them that he or she is going to face a major challenge in their life and not “you are going to die”. The reason is without hope and faith people perish. Sometimes miracle does exist; with today’s advanced medical technology who can tell.
Now take a look at our friend here. He managed to climb up the corporate ladder and was a senior manager with a international bank before his early retirement in 2000. He was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2005.
Now let us look at his BaZi Four Pillars of Destiny Natal chart.
Chart 1. His BaZi Four Pillar of Destiny.
1. He was a weak day master. Out of the 7 characters (not considering his day master) he only has one useful god. Further more his only useful god is being bind by its neighbors.
2. He has a bad BaZi Four Pillar of Destiny.
3. If he has a bad BaZi, how come he managed to become a senior manager in a large bank?
Now let us look at his Ta Yun
Chart 2. His Ta Yun.
1. He was quite successful because of his first four Ta Yun which were quite good.
2. Once he stepped into his fifth Ta Yun in 1998, his problem came.
3. His career was still okay in 1998 and 1999. But he started to feel very stressful, always met with obstacles, facing non supportive colleagues and bosses and so on… He decided it was time for him to retire. He made an earlier retirement in 2000.
4. Between 2000 and 2005 he had tried many jobs but each job was never last long.
5. In 2005 when strong hostiles Ten Gods his sickness stars reappeared in the yearly pillar, he was diagnosed with colon cancer.
If someone had told him that he will be very sick in 2005, can he do anything about it or better still can this be avoided?
BaZi Feng Shui Archives
Copyrights © 1998-2017 www.Skillon.com. All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Users or customers expressly agree that the use of skillon.com is at user's or customers sole risk. Neither skillon.com, its affiliates nor their respective employees, agents, third party or licensors warrant that skillon.com will be uninterrupted or error free; Nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of skillon.com and its services, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, services or merchandise provided though skillon.com and its employees. The reports and services should not be solely depended upon to make your decisions in life as the predictions are used for reference only. skillon.com and its employees will not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using any information and services provided and in no event shall skillon.com and its employees be liable for any indirect, punitive, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including the loss of business, revenue, profits, or any loss of prospective advantage whatsoever based on your use of the service provided.